New truck check list?

From: Val Lowe (vlowe@rcn.com)
Date: Fri Sep 28 2001 - 21:37:26 EDT

Got a call from the dealer today ... my new truck is in! :-) Pretty
cool, I wasn't expecting it until next month. Last time I called they told
me it wouldn't be built until the first week of October!

The dealer said if I pick it up by Sunday there's a $1000 rebate they can
give me. Must be a factory to dealer incentive. As far as I know there
are no factory to customer rebates in effect for 2002 yet. I'm not
complaining, I'm surprised! I didn't think I'd be getting a rebate on it!

Now I'm looking for the list of items to check when picking up a new
Dakota. I thought I downloaded it from the net months ago but I can't find
it. Anyone know where I can get it?

Thanks,
Val