RE: whats the difference?? TBs!!!!!!! Attn: Patrick

From: Mike Gibbons (gibbons@onemain.com)
Date: Sat Sep 29 2001 - 01:44:40 EDT

As much as I hate to stir the pot and bow out (yeah right), that's exactly
what I'll have to do. I'm up in 5 hours for the 9 hour trip to San Antonio
followed by a few days off in Kerrville. I'll have to leave this thread to
continue in the group's more-than-capable hands.

As far as the 'good' old days, does that mean Bernd and I have to start
slugging it out about radar jammers again? (THEY"RE CRAP AND THEY DON"T
WORK!)... What?! Who said that?!?

Too late! Don't reply Bernd! My computers already turned off!!! Can't hear
you!! I'm already in the truck drivin' away!
Nah-nah-nah-nah-nah-naahhh-nah!! ;-p

Mike G.

<in regards to>

Ya think? ;)