Re: FS: Used drop in liner

From: KCDak (JasonMAnderson@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Sep 29 2001 - 11:24:47 EDT

Yeah I live in North KC. You can check out pics of my truck at
http://www.jnjanderson.com/pictures/DDQC/index1.php. However my truck is
going through a few changes right now, so the look is changing. This week
I'm getting Line-X sprayed in, the Roll-n-Lock tonneau, Steel Horse bed
x-tender, and the front windows tinted (now that MO allows it).

So who else is in this area?

Jason