Re: Re: My truck for sale

From: kwreimer (kwreimer@email.msn.com)
Date: Sun Sep 30 2001 - 10:41:04 EDT

I mean it seems like a loss on your part, money wise, I know when we sell
vehicles we lose $$ but your truck is DARN NICE LOOKING , and I just figured
is it really worth the loss to you. I have sold vehicles in the past and
have regreted it. I lost way to much money and I will not do it again, plus
some of us seem to get really attached to our vehicles. LOL. :) But if you
have a reason then that is understandable. Good Luck. Like you said you can
get another in a couple years.