Re: What low cost rear wheel drive cars out there?

From: DHP225@aol.com
Date: Sun Sep 30 2001 - 15:04:15 EDT

Jack,

Take a Ford Mustang for a drive.

In my area, you can get into a good used late model v-6 starting about $7k.
A good late model GT starting about $10k, and starting about $15k for a good
used Cobra.

You can buy a brand spanking new v-6 5 speed starting at about $13k-14k.
GT's starting about $18k brand new.

Expect to pay waaaay more for a convertible.

Also, GM F-body (Camaro, Firebird, Trans AM) much more $$$, too.

While I'm at it, Dak R/T=$$$$ in my area, too.

<>

Waiting for the flames! :-)

Dave S.
97 318 RC 2WD