Re: DML Truck for sale

From: AlexReed (alexreed@home.com)
Date: Sun Sep 30 2001 - 13:35:16 EDT

True that, thanks for the experience. I had almost sold it once before,
had a
good offer that would have left me money left over to put down on
something
else. I was so attached that I couldnt sell it. I love the truck, but
its a
needs vs wants situation. Who knows, if I get this asst. managers job im
second
interviewing for, I may not have to sell it. Besides, ive always had
trucks, and
I think im ready for a car. Maybe challenger or fastback mustang,
atleast for a
little while till I have that 'have to have a truck again feeling', then
i'll
get a 4x4 Dak. this time.

Again, thanks for your thoughts. Later.

AR