NYC Show

From: bob (bnich@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Sun Sep 30 2001 - 20:30:51 EDT

Well........it looked like it was gonna be a cool show......lots of
tricked out ricers.
But only 6 trucks.....one Ram I beat in Englishtown.....and one
Lightning I beat at the Expo. The other trucks were nice....but stock.
So it looked like I had a shot
$1000 1st place ....$500 2nd and $250 for 3rd.
The day started out really windy and cold.....nothing like Leb Valley.
I waxed my truck just to stay warm :o)
My truck was one of the first vehicles to get the Sunday judging.....the
guy said I did real well.
About 2:30 it starts drizzling.....so of course I'm a little pissed (I
did take my Zoloft
this morning)...Then at 3:00 its pouring.....but what the hell, I'm
judged all ready :o)
Ok so you want bthe bad news?
The smuck thats running the show gets up and starts doing a back
peddle.....1st he starts with the fact that the electrical guys say they
have to shut it down because it's raining too bad and it's unsafe.
Then he moves to the fact that 25 car clubs haven't had their cars
judged and he's gonning to finish the judging at a later date....rain
date to be determined....
This was a rain or shine show now.
So I'm really getting pissed now because he being really arigent and
says that this is his show and if he wants to call it off he
will....this is no small show now....there were well over 1000 cars
there.....so I jump over the baricade and proceed to yell at the prick
until he decides he going to give everyone there money back.
There were guys there from Boston, CT, Maryland.....lots of trailered
cars with big displays...many came on Friday night, set up and then paid
for a hotel for 2 days.
I HOPE THIS JERK SHITS HIS PANTS TONIGHT :o)
Bob

--
Lowered 1998 Metallic Red Extended Cab
2/4" Drop, Gibson Cat Back, Street Scene Roll Pan, Shaved Tailgate, Lund

New Pictures "by Chuck" at http://www.intense99dak.com/bob.htm