My Dak is too fast........

From: steve preston (steve239dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Oct 01 2001 - 00:25:41 EDT

I am afraid of my 4.7 liter powerplant.Too much
power!!One thing I know,NO Dakota is as fast as a RC
4.7 Dakota with an automatic. NO Dakota! I would have
bought a 5.9 liter,but they only go about half as
fast! So,yes,I am glad that 4.7 Dakotas are
untouchable (and unbeatable)by other Dakotas,which are
much less fast and do not accelerate as fast,or as
quickly,as the venerable (very fast) 4.7 liter
Dakotas.Mathematically,it can be broken down as
follows: 4.7 > very fast,5.9 < very fast,and 3.9 = 1/2
very fast.Guys,I`ve done the numbers over and over,and
as you can see,they just don`t lie! (Feeling the need
for controversy,Steve P.) :)

=====
2001 Dodge Dakota 4X4 Sport RC,Flame Red/4.7L V8/45RFE auto/3.92 limited-slip/16" aluminum wheels/Infinity CD-cassette system.