RE: Seat Covers for '96 CC

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Mon Oct 01 2001 - 07:34:52 EDT

Jon,
Mine have done the same thing. The passengers side bucket was replaced
under warranty. Now the drivers bucket has done the same thing. I thought
about seat covers too, but I don't want to cover the problem, I want to fix
it. I've decided to find a good upholstery shop in my area, and have all
the vinyl on both buckets removed and recovered with fabric.
Rich - Ashburn, VA