RE: nitrous express 50-75 on a 3.9v6 ?? possible running stock ??

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Oct 01 2001 - 08:20:57 EDT

Yes...it's very possible. I ran the NX kit about a year ago all the way
up to the 100HP shot (reliably). I ran the 125 and 150 shot as well but
it sounded like the crank was about to shoot out the tailpipe. ;)

To get the most out of a Nitrous system, grab a good intake and exhaust
system along with a 180 degree T'Stat and 3923 plugs (at minimum).

- Bernd