RE: Club Discount? Was Factory Service Manual

From: brad k (brad70_98@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Oct 01 2001 - 19:26:30 EDT

Well, here is the reply I received from Wyckoff
Chrysler about the online discount for clubs:

----------
You would need to put a link on your home page leading
to our site. Discounts can range from 5-15% for all
members. Please note that your members must leave
their club name and user name on our order form and
use coupon code "club". When you have the link on
there, let me know and I will set it up on our end.

-Jeff
Wyckoff Chrysler [wyckoffchrysler@yahoo.com]

So it sounds like it's possible to get the discount
for the DML members. So is anyone else interested in
doing this?

Brad K