Re: How do you sell a Customized Dakota?

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Oct 02 2001 - 07:38:57 EDT

With that much work into the truck, I'd put the asking price higher than
5,000 even. That'll leave you with some comfort room once you and the
buyer start to negotiate.

I'm sure you've already determined that you can't get a good deal at a
dealer or other "commercial" venue - to get even close to what it's worth,
you pretty much have to sell privately.

Do you have a print Truck Trader publication in your area? Maybe a listing
on Autotrader.com?

--
-andy
andylevy@yahoo.com