Re: R/T heads on a 5.2 question

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Tue Oct 02 2001 - 08:35:38 EDT

They are nice pieces :-) I am still working on gettin the setup tuned
tho... I did a custom blower cam at the same time, and I've reciently
noticed that its running lean down low, and hauls ass up high (Custom PCM)
and I'll be sending that back fot the updated blower...=D

Here are alot of pics n stuff... I put the heads/cam/chain/rr's on the week
before the east coast DML meet.. (march 01)
since the felpro gaskets, havent had a problem.... its just tuning now...
I got all of my stuff from Marty @ KRC Performance, and they were polished
by him too...
www.krcperformance.com

http://24.2.42.16:7000/coolva/new/magnum-rt1.JPG
http://24.2.42.16:7000/coolva/new/magnum-rt2.JPG
http://24.2.42.16:7000/coolva/new/I_love_ups.JPG
http://24.2.42.16:7000/coolva/new/I_love_ups2.JPG
http://24.2.42.16:7000/coolva/new/day1.JPG
(following is after i blew my 1st headgasket after R/T Heads, FYI, use
felpro :-P)
http://24.2.42.16:7000/coolva/new/rt-exhaust.JPG
http://24.2.42.16:7000/coolva/new/rt-intake.JPG
http://24.2.42.16:7000/coolva/new/headgasket1.JPG