Re: Bypass FogLight Switch

From: kwreimer (kwreimer@email.msn.com)
Date: Tue Oct 02 2001 - 21:00:35 EDT

Are you sure you want the fog lamps on only during the day?, In Washington
State that is Illegal. In order to have the fog lamps on, the headlamps must
be on also according to Wash State law. and the fog lamps can only be used,
on the Main Highways, not the City streets. You may want to check your
States Law.. I know there is a Company out there that sells a kit so the
headlamps can be converted to come on at all times, I just dont remember
whom sells it. I saw this not to long ago in a magazine(auto).