Re: Re: Bypass FogLight Switch

From: Chad Evans (hemidak@msn.com)
Date: Wed Oct 03 2001 - 00:44:36 EDT

why don't you take a look ay your fuse box in your engine bay there should
be a fuse spot for daytime running lights its an option in canada
the only reason i know this, is because i didn't have fog lights to begin
with and i bought mopar's set. it said something about daytime running for
canada. plus my fog lights stay when my brights are too. i didn't even have
to bypass switch.

hemidak@msn.com