Re: Bored out Cat

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Wed Oct 03 2001 - 15:52:43 EDT

yes, it will be louder. you can loose to much, but depends what else you
have for exhaust. and absolutely you can pass emissions w/o the cat (might
need some pre-inspection tune ups)
         Jon Smith
       Raleigh, NC
'95 CC 318 4x4 auto
   344rwhp/424tq

hmmm...ok...SAY this particular truck has an incredible sounding exhaust
with dual Hooker tips....should the theoretical owner of this theoretical
vehicle expect the sound to change much.

I would assume that the 'volume' would increase??

TTIA (theoretically thanks in advance)