FW: THE GREAT WALL --An American Dream !!!!!

From: tmfu (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Wed Oct 03 2001 - 19:46:14 EDT

Three guys, a Canadian, Osama bin Laden and Uncle Sam are out walking
together one day. They come across a lantern and a Genie pops out of it.

"I will give each of you each one wish, that's three wishes total," says the
Genie.

The Canadian says, "I am a farmer, my dad was a farmer, and my son will also
farm. I want the land to be forever fertile in Canada."

With a blink of the Genie's eye, 'POOF' the land in Canada was forever made
fertile for farming.

Osama bin Laden was amazed, so he said, "I want a wall around Afghanistan,
so that no infidels, Jews or Americans can come into our precious state."

Again, with a blink of the Genie's eye, 'POOF' there was a huge wall around
Afghanistan.

"Uncle Sam" (A former civil engineer), asks, "I'm very curious. Please tell
me more about this wall."

The Genie explains, "Well, it's about 15,000 feet high, 500 feet thick
and completely surrounds the country; nothing can get in or out---virtually
impenetrable."

"UncleSam" says, "Fill it with water."