RE: Bored out Cat

From: Chris Oertell (coertell@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Oct 03 2001 - 21:35:47 EDT

So Bernd, what is your idea of an incredible sounding exhaust? I hope you
don't say Gibson because it sounds like $hit on my Dak.

Chris Oertell
Arcadia, CA
http://www.dodgetruckonline.com
coertell@earthlink.net
1998 Dodge Dakota Sport V6 Regular Cab Emerald Green
1989 Kawasaki EX500
AOL IM--coertell73
ICQ #--19870422