Spring Fling

From: Sam Parthemer (rtdkota@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Oct 04 2001 - 01:35:23 EDT

Any Dakota owners in the So Cal, Nevada, AZ, UT area
interested in attending the Truckin Nationals in Phoenix,
Arizona Oct 13/14??? The Dakota RT Club Southwest Chapter
has 11 truck going, and we need 20 or more in our group to
get a $20.00 discount for ALL vehicles in attendance. This
is a Show/Shine, Bracket Racing event. We are interested
in Bracket Racing-- both against ourselves as well as the
Imports that Truckin has let into the event this year.
It's a lot of fun, and ALL DAKOTAS are encouraged to
attend. If you are SERIOUS about going, email me
srp@home.com
We you'll need to fax your entry to Blaine Anderson
(Duner), as he's faxing in all of the entries at once, so
we get the discount. I know there's some DML'ers that
would like to attend in this area. We will have a BBQ
going, Quick-UPSs, SODAS, etc. Email me, I'll get you all
the info, plus Hotel/Motels are near by (Chandler, AZ).
Even if you have a 4x4 Dakota, or QuadCAB.. Come on DOWN.
I raced a S-10 4x4 last year in the Bracket Racing (and
lost by .001-Breakout). I know Ed H. and his bad 4.7
QuadCAB wouldn't miss this. Heck, if you have a Durango
and want to run it, give me an email..... This is a Dakota
thing here (Durangos are welcome)... Food, Fun, Drag
racing in the Sun... what else is there?

Sam

=====
Sam '00 RT
(14.667@93 mph)

Get Paid to surf the Net!
http://www.alladvantage.com/ref_center.asp?refid=GTS444
Pay Anyone with a Credit Card. Checkout Paypals!
https://secure.paypal.com/refer/pal=srp%40home.com