Re: DML:"I got my Dak back"...Dear Kevin

From: David Digney (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 04 2001 - 22:06:55 EDT

Kev...i wasnt charged anything.I just posted the diff in the prices between
warranty/retail.

David A. Digney
00' Dakota Quad Cab 3.9 R/T,Magnum V6,42RE,3.55,Rancho RS5000 Shocks
Mobil 1 10w30,AC Oil Filter,Dynomax Super Turbo Muffler,K&N Home-Brew,
Gutter-Guard Grill Screen,Sport Masters Tonneau Cover
Member of the "Dakota Mailing List" & Wisconsin District Representative
Member of DakotaUSA & Wisconsin Chapter President
webpage at: "http://communities.msn.com/MyDodgeDakotaQuadCabsHome"