Re: 95 Dak questions

From: Sam Parthemer (rtdkota@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Oct 05 2001 - 00:02:00 EDT

If it didn't have fog lamps before, you'll have to fab.
something up.

Sounds like the fuel sending unit is DOA. You'll need to
replace the Fuel Pump/Filter/Sending unit (it's all a
combo)... It's made by Carter... go to www.kragen.com and
purchase the unit there ($169 US, vs. $300+ from the dealer
for the same Carter unit!)....

Can't tell ya on the mounting holes... Do you have the
factor console w/bucket seats?

Sam '00 RT (had a '95 SLT)

--- Grizzle <grizzle@jenarae.com> wrote:
> As I previously posted I have just acquired a 95 Dakota
> Sport V6 4X4 . Oh ya
> it also has a 2 year power train warranty. I have a
> couple of questions I
> hope the experts out there can answer.
>
> 1/ Looking for fog lamps for it. Not even any brackets
> for them on it. Any
> suggestions.
>
> 2/ Gas gauge sitting permanently at 1/8 of a tank. Any
> ideas...suggestions?
>
> 3/ There are 2 threaded holes on the floor at the front
> of the bench seat.
> One on either side of the "hump". Any idea what they
> could be for?? They
> appear "factory" done.
>

> Put the new rubber on it today. I went with BF Goodrich
> All-Terrain T/A KO's
> all around. Looks like the exhaust will likely be next.
> Muffler looking a
> little iffy! Open to suggestions there as well.
>
> I am located in the Vancouver BC area. Anyone else on the
> list from around
> here??
>
> Ray

=====
Sam '00 RT
(14.667@93 mph)

Get Paid to surf the Net!
http://www.alladvantage.com/ref_center.asp?refid=GTS444
Pay Anyone with a Credit Card. Checkout Paypals!
https://secure.paypal.com/refer/pal=srp%40home.com