Re: sway bars

From: Alex Ross (Blackdak@mindspring.com)
Date: Fri Oct 05 2001 - 20:22:08 EDT

I put a set of the Hotckis sway bars on my stock height Dak (I also
installed Bilstein shocks). Major improvement! Well worth the $$. However,
you might be able to get away for a little cheaper by just putting on a rear
sway bar and replacing the rubber bushings on the front sway bar with
urethane. I think Hellwig makes a rear sway bar.

Alex
97 CC Sport V8 5spd