Re: additives for gas tank

From: Aaron Gasparich (acg302@ptd.net)
Date: Fri Oct 05 2001 - 22:49:08 EDT

i worked in a performance shop for a while and tried a bunch of stuff. I
found that the stuff with techron in it works really well, but most of the
stuff you see on tv is crap. I also heard the same thing from a freind who
works for exxon. i also learned from him that you can add toululine to your
gass tank to really increase your octane rating, i forget what the formula
is though. I learned a lot about gass from him, he alway said to buy from
sunnoco, they have the cleasest and the highest octame levels per rating.
Anyway, thats enough blabing from me for now
-aaron