Re: trans-go shift kit

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (rt_killer98@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Oct 06 2001 - 01:38:21 EDT

I'm sure it could. It has for me when it iced here
last year. I just took it easy when it did. Just when
I knew it would shift, I would just take my foot off
the gas and hope that it wouldn't spin. :O) Do you
live in a place where it snows more or ices more? See,
my problem is that if I'm not on the gas, when it
shifts from first to second, it will shift hard. So, I
had to finesse(sp?) it when I was out driving.

Good luck!

Later,
G.~