Re: Tire WIDTH (not diameter)

From: Jayson Woodruff (woodrufj@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Oct 06 2001 - 02:34:46 EDT

Steve Eckstrain uses a 305 width on the 15x8" stock wheels with the original 28"
overall diameter. Incase your math is rusty that's 12inches. The only problem
he has is he's been black listed from the car wash (tires to wide to fit the
rails). I use 12" wide slicks on 15x8" american classic rims.

Jay W