ABS Light and Parking Brake Light stay on

From: Dave (ded74@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Oct 05 2001 - 20:24:38 EDT

Ok, my ABS light and my parking brake light came on about a week ago and
they stay on. First of all, I don't have ABS, and my parking brake
definitely isn't set. I checked my brakes and found out that one of the
pads on the passenger side had disintegrated and trashed the rotor. So I
put new rotors and pads on, but the lights are still on. Gonna check the
drums next week on my day off. Anyone have any other ideas as to what it
might be? Thanks.

--
Dave
Denver, CO