Re: Re: Re: RE: Truck shut off while driving?!

From: Gus (crtech@hot.rr.com)
Date: Sat Oct 06 2001 - 22:12:11 EDT

Thanks. I did find this site. However my problem is the bulk head
connector. It has already caused my oil sensor to fail. Shorted out the
wire. Is there a way to clean the entire bulk head connector with out
having to pull each wire and clean the connectors. Also what are the
possibilities of replacing the entire wiring harness. I have not found
where I can find a full harness made for the 89 Dakota.

Thanks.