Tires

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Sun Oct 07 2001 - 20:17:12 EDT

Hey, DML!
Thanx for all the responses from the tire guys...cuz now know I can get away
with an 11.0 or 11.5 width on the OEM rims. 4Wheel Parts has a couple of
different styles that they indicate will fit the 15 X 8 rims. Anybody got
experience with the Super Swamper Thornbirds? They have a 31/15 X 15 for
$131.95 each. The add says they ride quiet on the road...great in the
mud...Is that the truth or a sales pitch. Not sure if I like the raised
Sidelug feature, but I like the aggressive tread. Anybody got a feel for how
they run in the white stuff? If these aren't a good choice looks like I
gotta to to 32/11.5 in some other style cuz nobody (in the 4WP catalog) has
a 31/11.
Hayelp!

Bob Smith (Daksy2K on AIM)
DML/DML
2K DAKSY CC Sport +
3.9l; V6: 4X4
(1 of 980 2K DAKSYs mfrd)
For the mods,details, etc., visit us at:

http://home.nycap.rr.com/daksy/

(ps, we're still working on it...
Susan on the page; me on the DAKSY! )