Re: Re: kickpanel speakers Is anyone reading this? redmopar

From: Punch (2punch.crash2000@home.com)
Date: Sun Oct 07 2001 - 20:25:08 EDT

you said they don't have them at crutchfield, and there they are! so
something must be wrong with you, because there they are! you never
mentioned a specific application, you wanted to find qlogic kick panels, and
guess what there they are!!

oh, and I don't give a hoot's ass about my spelling, so don't bother
flaming!