Re: RE: Re: southeastrt.com

From: Kevin DeGarmo (blizzzzard69@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 08 2001 - 10:50:31 EDT

Yes ... you COULD contact Randy Pile for your Hotchkis kit.. May or may not
get a response from him. He was working on carbonfiber tails for my truck
and never returned my calls. Got tired of waiting on him and bought
elsewhere.

OR, you could deal with John Mercedes at southeastrt. He's always been very
good about returning my email and getting orders through quickly.

Your call.

Kevin DeGarmo
Jackson, MI