'90 Dak 4sale.. Forwarded from the Shelby Dodge List

From: Sbak1320@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 08 2001 - 19:47:11 EDT

Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 09:15:47 -0700 (PDT)
From: Jesse Kershaw <jessekershaw@yahoo.com>
Subject: SD> dakota rolling shell for sale perfect for race truck

Hi,

I have a '90 Dakota 4-banger for sale that is sans motor. I was going to
swap a small block or turbo motor in place of the blown 2.5 but other
projects have taken precedence and this one has to go. The car has a little
surface rust but not bad. The truck is a stripped down version, manual
windows and locks, no a/c, manual steering. 5 speed trans. The truck is a
perfect and rare specimen for making a light race truck. I know there have
been a number of threads about using our turbo 4 in a rear drive application.
 Well here's your opportunity. Or if you want it for a small block swap I'll
keep the trans and sell the rest. I am asking $550 or best offer. The car
is near Detroit, MI. Please email for pictures.

Thanks

- -Jesse

89 turbo van, 85 es 600 turbo convert, 2.4l mexican turbo motor for...