andy kickpanels

From: johnie bebad (slpndragon@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 08 2001 - 21:26:48 EDT

hey andy,
the phone # FOR THE KICKPANELS IS 866-232-9583..the company is discount car
audio...120 north main st. forked river,nj 08731
the # isql-k3007 that is the # for 98 r/t reg cab blue light gray
interior..the panels come in i beleive blue-gray and black and light brown i
think..im sorry i did not get back with you guys..i was really busy working
on my trucks entertainment center..by the way i can biuld you a custom
center console that can house 1 ten sub or 2 ten inch subs.fiberglass it and
cover with raised vinyl for 450 dollars i know its alot but ask tomslick or
bernd it is the perfect height to rest your arm on and rocks it takes around
8 hours to build it and about 4 hours to cutom cover it..i also have the lcd
5.5inch monitors that you can hook up dvd or a vcr to it..i have a vcr
behing my center console and it works great..im just a electronics junky..