Re: Re: Insurance

From: Jerry Lee (jerry.429@home.com)
Date: Mon Oct 08 2001 - 22:52:28 EDT

I live in Ga and have used Allstate for my insurance for about 10 yrs.
Divorced (yes they do charge extra) 47 yrs old and also have a 1990 Ford
Festiva with 206k miles. Ins is about $800.00 per year. And to Crit and Sean
thanks for the welcome and I do like the Dakota much better than the Ranger.
I was tired of the 4 cylinder not having a lot of power. Plus the Dakota get
about the same mileage as the Ranger.
19 to 24 mpg.
Jerry
1998 Purple Dak