Re: RE: it was a sad day at the track friday nite

From: johnie bebad (slpndragon@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 08 2001 - 23:20:31 EDT

hey dont feel bad i had 3 runs 14.4 14.6 and 1 14.8 the others were 14.1 and
13.98@96mph.im running a kenne bell on 98 r/t rc..i found the problem today
on the dyno or should i say when and where the problem is happening..by the
way the reason for the 3 mid and high 14's was back to back runs i found out
over the weekend and today that my sc when the engine compartment exceeds
200 degrees that my sc only puts out 245rwhp and at that temp 4800rpms top
of 2 only 198rwhp and at 165 temp i had a high of 322rwhp.hey bernd by the
way i want that coolant also