Re: thanks everyone in baytown that helped me

From: Blaine Basse (bigbad@acadiacom.net)
Date: Mon Oct 08 2001 - 23:55:37 EDT

johnie,
        I never noticed a Louisiana plate on your truck. If I had I migh
have realized who you were. I spoke to you a while back about modding my
throttle body and didn't even realize it was you I was helping with the
studs and nuts. I am over in Covington/Folsom area. We need to get together
some time. We also got Tom back on the track after the burn-out contest. He
looked like he needed a hand swap those wheels. Tom, you're not the slowest
V-8. I got that one with a 16.19 best for the weekend. Not bad for a
basically stock club cab with 200,858 miles on her. I bought a set of 15x7
rims at the track and got them put on today. They look nice and spread those
235/70's out a little more. As soon as my brother(Duwayne) gets me a
sure-grip unit I won't have to worry about traction problems I have with the
one-wheel wonder now. We had a blast for the second year in a row and will
be back next year. Maybe they'll let me take my daughter riding shotgun by
then (bernd).

Thanks to everyone-Gene, Renee, Bernd, Tom, Hop, Jim, Will, and anyone else
I forgot for a great weekend,

Blaine V. Basse (Bigbad)--SE Louisiana
'94 CC SLT 318 auto 2wd 3.55sg Gray/Gray
Checkmate soft tonneaux, Ventvisors, AVS rear louvers,  home-built aluminum
grille and valance inserts w/driving lamps, 180* t-stat, 14"breather w/Accel
filter,
Flowmaster 40 series, Mopar SBEC, Mopar MSD6AL, Lakewood traction bars,
Kenwood CD, Alpine eq., Polk 5x7's and 5-1/4s, 10"Pyle tube, Optimus tweets
(they scream), and 3 amps(Sony XM3020/ XM4520/Harmon Khardon CA240).
'96 Yamaha Virago 1100 Special
'95 Neon (Joela's car)