Re: Dakota SLT

From: MYDYT@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 09 2001 - 01:45:56 EDT

SLT: chrome bumpers and grill, air conditioning, mini overhead console, 22
gallon gas tank, cruise, tilt, floor mats, and upgraded tires and rims from
the base model.

SLT Plus means it is an SLT with power windows, mirrors, locks, and keyless
entry. It also comes with the tire and wheel package (16x8)

I think I remembered everything. On rams it is quite different. The SLT is
the same as the Dakota's SLT Plus package and the Ram's SLT Plus is a SLT
with Leather--- too confusing.

Here is the order if anybody cares:
ST
Sport
SLT
Sport Plus
SLT Plus
R/T

I'm not sure where the new STX fits in : )

Trever
http://treverzdakota.com