Houston Mopar Show and Meet

From: Ryan Beverlin (streetdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 09 2001 - 02:36:02 EDT

Hey Guys ,
           Im Ryan Beverlin ,the guy w/ the Carburated 92 Dakota , blue w/
white stripes . All I gotta say it was a blast , i ran pretty well for not
having full throttle untill 60 ft . Meeting alot of you was fun , altough
Ididn't get alot of names it was a pleasure racing w/ ya . Tom was a Great
guy and all i can say it was a blast being in the top 5 on sat and there
were no R/T's , 3 Gen 2's "Mine , Tom's " and my Best Friend Greg's(who won
sat) " the guy i belive named Clint w/ the 4.7 5 speed and that ramcharger ,
it was annoying but i t wasn't an R/T . I don't hate R/T but there was alot
there . Gene it was a pleasure to meet you also , i know i asked you before
but I forgot , when Does the HMCC meet , next sat or sunday ??? I can't
wait untill next year or anything coming soon , you've got a great bunch of
people here on the DML and im glad I Joined also , hope to see yall soon
again for some more fun racing , Later
Ryan