RE: Anyone with Trenz or Mertek grilles?

From: John_Neff@Dell.com
Date: Tue Oct 09 2001 - 09:44:04 EDT

Yep, I have a Trenz grill on my 98 Dak.

http://jndneff.home.texas.net/dakota/dakota.html
<http://jndneff.home.texas.net/dakota/dakota.html>

Sorry, but no good pictures of it. I bought it in '97 from a guy who was
selling his 97 Dak. It obviously was one of the first set Trenz put out for
the Gen 3's, and I hope they have changed their setup a bit. The fit isn't
that great and you will end up having to bend a couple of the bars to get
them in the shell. Yes, they are inserts only, not the entire grill.

John
98 Dak 4X4 CC Sport, ......................

>Hello, My name is James, and I am a closet DML'er. I've learned alot from
>everybody over the past few months, and now I have an inquiry. Does anybody
have, or know of where >I can see a picture of, a Trenz or Mertek