Re: Grille inserts for 99 Dak...need ideas

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 09 2001 - 12:15:16 EDT

How about black chrome? It's the same color as the yellow stock integra
type R rims. Looks pretty neat.

To get a different color, you can just have it powder coated a different
color.
-Chuong

<<Hey all,
I've seen a number of sharp looking Black and Blue Daks with the stainless
grille inserts. I want to do something similar to my Dak...but as it is
Soalr Yellow....stainless or polished metal look doesn't work for me. Anyone
have any ideas as to what I can use that will look good, but is BLACK? Does
a prodeuct with that color exist, or can I MAKE something?

TIA
(links are appreciated if u got pics or how-tos posted)