Truck ordered!!

From: McGinley, Dave (mcginleyd@XXXdfo-mpo.gc.ca)
Date: Tue Oct 09 2001 - 14:00:56 EDT

Hi all,

I've been lurking here, but have seen some good info. I would like to ask if
anyone can help me here.

I ordered a 2002 4x4 Sport Plus on August 23rd. The dealer told me on Sept
27th that he recieved the invoice and that it should be here within 2 weeks
(by this Thursday, actually)

When I called Chrysler to inquire about the status, they said that it is
"Scheduled to be built". Doesn't sound like it'll be here in Thursday.

When I told the dealer this he said he already had the VIN so it must be
built.

I am just getting very frustrated and anxious at the same time here.

Any other experiences like this? Is Chrysler's tracking system screwed up?
Is my dealer in the dark as to what's going on?

Thanks,
Dave