Re: Daktoberfest

From: jbleazard@Sympatico.ca
Date: Tue Oct 09 2001 - 21:42:52 EDT

Norah and I will be there. Unfortunately, I have to work on Friday, so we'll
just be there on Saturday. Jim Knox will be there on Saturday as well.

Guess I'll find out if the new fluid I put in the transfer case makes a difference.

Hope to see you there!

Jason Bleazard jbleazard@sympatico.ca Toronto, Ontario
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white