RE: DML:RE:New Member

From: JP (palsijon@rcn.com)
Date: Tue Oct 09 2001 - 21:39:55 EDT

Thanks guys for making me feel welcome. I'm from the Lehigh Valley, which
includes Allentown, Easton, and Bethlehem. I also used to live in N.J. for
a while so I kinda remember where Sussex is.

And so far after only one night with the truck I love it already. It's
quite a bit different from the Neon I used to have.

JP
Intense Blue 01 SLT Club Cab 4x2
3.9V6 Auto, Power Goodies

>>Hi Jon ! You are gonna LOVE the truck. I bought mine last Jan (my first
>>truck) and I absolutely love it. You can run over stuff! Where in PA ? I
>>am in Sussex NJ, maybe not too far. Also, there's lots of good trails in
PA