DML:RE: Houston Mopar Show & Race

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 09 2001 - 23:53:22 EDT

Thanks, HOP. I work hard to keep my truck clean, it just doesn't seem to pay
off sometimes. The vandalizm is really getting to me!! I feel like I
could've represented the DML better, but I didn't have #1- more time to
clean #2- $$ to compete with stuff like that nice R/T that won. Hopefully
next year I'll represent us VERY well. Got some mods coming in the near
future, and will be sure to make time to get away and get it good & clean
before we do this again next fall!!

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/NV-3500HD5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html