DML:Re: Houston Mopar Show & Race

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 09 2001 - 23:59:12 EDT

Thanks, Bernd. I just couldn't compete with that R/T money-wise, but that's
not what it's about for me. I think it's about how much effort you put into
it. I work hard to keep my truck clean and in tip-top shape, and if people
want to give me a trophy for caring for it like I do, then Great! Hopefully
next year, I will be better prepared and the DML will be on top again.

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/NV-3500HD5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html