Re: GPS

From: Wes Weems (wweems@fix.net)
Date: Wed Oct 10 2001 - 03:11:08 EDT

My friend has one of those "eMap" gps boxes by umm... I cant remember...
that really big GPS maker company... he has it hooked up to his laptop, and
he can program destinates etc... and it will give him drivign directions
while he goes... (make a left onto main) and (you just passed yoru exit)...
its fun to mess with...

Wes