Re: GPS

From: Chuck Stafford (stafford@cecomet.net)
Date: Wed Oct 10 2001 - 06:40:31 EDT

I have a hand held GPS and use it for boating, hiking, and hunting. I have
used it on the road to find places that are in the back county that I have
not been to recently. I have used it, along with my friends, to verify
speedometer readings. To me it is more of a toy then a tool, but on some of
my hiking trips, I would not leave home without it.

Chuck Stafford