Re: Looking for update on Silicone wiper blades

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Oct 10 2001 - 12:56:27 EDT

I've had mine since January 2000 and they're still working very well. At nearly
2 years old they're working better than the original blades worked at 3 months
old. There's some rust in a few spots on the arms but that's about it. Our
discount should still be good (I hope), head to http://www.sspinc.com/ and when
you order tell them you're a member of the Ddakota Mailing List.