Who Contributes? (off topic...but...)

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Wed Oct 10 2001 - 22:12:23 EDT

Hey, DML!
A buddy of mine forwarded this & I thought I'd share. Too bad I don't have any
Ricers to send it to...

> Subject: Who contributes......interesting....

> > and
> > and

> > crisis,
> > > as
> > > information
> each
> > of
> > > the
> > them
> As
> > > of

> > > the

> > 9/11/01.

> > > Plymouth)
> > other

> > and
> > > Fire

> > Oldsmobile,
> > > matching
> > > SUV's.

> > boast
> > > of
> > > sales

> > Red

> > condolences

> > > foundation,funded
> > and

> > have
> > contribution
> > > and
> > > choose
> > > purchases
> money

> is
> > you
> > > make
> > > help

Bob Smith (DAKSY2K on AIM)
DML/DML
2K DAKSY CC Sport +
3.9l; V6: 4X4
1 of 980 2K SY V-6 DAKS mfrd

For the mods,details, etc., visit us at:

http://home.nycap.rr.com/daksy/

 (ps, we're still working on it!
me on the DAKSY & Susan on the webpage...)