Re: Water leak

From: victor.williams@byers.com
Date: Wed Oct 10 2001 - 21:58:40 EDT

It took me quite a few visits to get a leak fixed in my Dak..
After it got fixed, they did give me new carpet and new seat belt bolts
that they stripped
Just ask them, my leaks started before the 36k warrenty was out and they
didn't argue.

Victor Williams / Ga
'95 DAK CC Sport,5.2L,5sp,Jacobs ign,Jardine catback, 201k miles+