Re: Tires

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Oct 11 2001 - 16:40:20 EDT

What are you rolling on now? There are multiple "stock" sizes. In '96, they
probably adjusted at the factory using a different size gear on the sensor
attached tot he tranny output shaft. You might be able to get this gear/sensor
from a dealer.

If you can't get the gear/sensor, or that angle doesn't work out - If you're
running the 215s now, the 235s will cause you to read 2.86 MPH low at 70 MPH
actual speed (IOW, the speedo will read 67.14, radar will read 70). Check out
the tire calculator at http://www.dakota-truck.net/TIRECALC/tirecalc.html